“Very mixed feelings”

santa ana, ca
“Very mixed feelings”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

First time at Logan's!

Got in and was seated very promptly. Then got to the table and just waited. Another waitress or hostess came over apologized for the wait and then took our drink order.

Finally our waitress Cody came over and introduced herself and asked if we would like some bread which by the way is made at the restaurant fresh and tastes heavenly.

I found out late in the meal that they also have cinnamon butter. Our waitress made up for her lack of memory by bringing out extra bread to go with the other butter.

My friend ordered appetizers and everything was delicious aside from the Buffalo wings that just needed to be crunchier. The mozzarella sticks and stuffed potato skins were fantastic.

I ordered the pork chops with mashed potatoes and Caesar salad. The salad was missing some croutons but had good flavor. The main entre my pork chops was tender with great flavor and the mashed potatoes which I ordered with out gravy was American home cooking.

We almost had to ask for our drink refills and when the check came it did not include the $5 discount that was a corporate discount through Logan's nut-e program.

You will not be disappointed with the food only with the service and maybe it was just my night and I was at the wrong booth.

All in all, I would go back.

Tampa Florida
“Great Relaxed Country Cookin'”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Just really good food and drinks. Free peanuts and home made biscuits. Not a fancy place. Blue jeans and a nice shirt will make you feel right at home. Come hungry, leave full, and satisfied.

Visited November 2011
Kent, England
“Great steaks as always”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

After eating at the Kissimmee restaurant many timeswe thought we'd try the Tampa restaurant as we were in the area, we were not disappointed. Server was helpful and the food was delicious. Will def be visiting a Logans Roadhouse next time we are in the US.

• Visited October 2011
Tampa, Florida
“Food is good but watch your steps as there are peanut shells all over the floor”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I love their dinner rolls and the nachos.

They have good steaks and hamburgers. It is a casual place and there are peanut shells all over the floor. Roasted peanuts are free and you can throw the shells anywhere-mostly on the floor.

It is near the movie theatre and the entrance/exit of the Veteran's Expressway. It is not too far from Tampa International airport.

The servers are friendly.

There is ample parking space.

• Visited December 2010
Asheville, North Carolina
“Awful...Awful.....”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a Logan's. We usually like there food. The steaks were cooked wrong and they were like shoe leather! No salads until our food arrived. The whole experience was an over priced MESS!