“Good option in New Tampa”

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 2,369 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Stonewood Grill & Tavern offers a complete dining experience for both your eyes and your palate. You don't want to have just another ordinary night out - so tonight, make it extraordinary! We oak-grill each steak to lock in its juices and enhance its natural flavors. Plus, only the freshest seafood has the honor of being prepared by one of Stonewood's gourmet chefs. Adding our innovative wine list featuring rare selections and exceptional pairings makes Stonewood a great place for couples, friends, and coworkers, for date night, happy hour, special occasions, and holiday parties. So the next time you're looking for the perfect night out, come to Stonewood Grill & Tavern.
Ridgewood, NJ
“Good option in New Tampa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went here with my husband and another couple. We had reservations and were seated immediately. Service was very good, with different waiters checking on our bread basket and then our water glasses. Our food came quickly and my salmon was perfectly coked. My husband's burger was cooked as ordered. I would recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited July 2013

Tampa, Florida
“One of the Best in New Tampa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I've gone to Stonewood for romantic evenings and have taken out-of-town guests there. I've held Company Christmas parties there, and I've taken recruits there to offer a job. In other words, it is one of the places I take people whom I wish to impress. The service is friendly and efficient, but not hurried. And the food is outstanding. My mother especially likes the prime rib. On the one and only occasion when a dish did not suit my wife's taste, they quickly resolved the issue to her satisfaction, and seemed genuinely interested in what it was that she didn't like, as if to consider whether they needed to modify that particular dish. We've eaten there several times since then and have been completely satisfied. In short, we really enjoy Stonewood Grill.

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Always delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Their burgers are outrageous! Try the buffalo chicken strips. The blue cheese and balsamic chips are always a must. My three year old son loves their pasta with cream and cheese.

Visited June 2013
Sanford, Florida
“Wing Night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My second night in a row.
Last night the best ever Jerk Mai Mai with cocoanut rice and a mango sausa. Never had anything better.
Tonight noticed the Grilled Crispy Wings came with celery and carrots for $7. I love wings and again they were some of the best ever.

• Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Long wait, but good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Good steaks and seafood. Great drinks. Long wait for a table during high traffic times. This is more of a special occassion place due to the prices.