“Good Food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Tampa, Florida
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

My daughter, grandson, and I had a late lunch here, and we were very happy with the food, service, and price. The waitress was very friendly, other wait staff stopped by to check on us too.
I will return here often!

• Visited September 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Smoke in your eyes and on your food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

There are better bar-b-que places in Florida.

This one seems to get smoke, grease and fat everywhere.

I could not wait to get out of this place.

Visited November 2011
Tampa, Florida
“Real BBQ by a**”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

There are just so many great BBq places in South Tampa so go out and support local, Uncle Rodney's on McDill just N of the Base is my Fav, Alabamba BBq on Dale Mabry is very good as well.

Visited May 2012
chester le street
“Average Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

Have read all about these bar b q places, and knew exactly what i wanted, unforunately the menu was very restricted, if very competitively priced. Would have to search out a better place to get the item i wanted (steak tips).

Visited June 2012
Florida
“Good but you will taste it all night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

My family loves this place for fast BBQ it is good, I have had better but not at this price. The sweet tea is the best I have had.

Visited August 2011