“Great place ”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Order Online
Ranked #341 of 2,823 Restaurants in Tampa
Description: Get a head start on summer with the return of Chicken Salad and our new farm-fresh salads including our take on Chicken Caesar or Chef Salad. For fast and easy breakfast, lunch or dinner at our table or yours, click, call or come in today!
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Love this place food is good and friendly people they get you order fast and quickly many plates to choose from love it

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

First time at a Bob Evans and was pleasantly surprised. Stopped for lunch and place was busy. Sunday lunch. Got seated and had a great soup and sandwich. Service was fast and value for amount of food was awesome. I would stop again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We were staying next door to this place for the week. Each day we went, we had to wait for our food as others that came in after he were getting theirs. On Saturday Dec 9, our waitress, Dora, came and took our order, we waited almost 15 minutes before she came back and filled out coffee. She did not say anything about our food. They sat four more tables and took their orders before our food came out. She never came back and we had to disturb her conversation with another employer to get our check. Overall poor experience and we will not go back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017

I asked for a southwest omelet with no potatoes. I was told that they couldn't do that. I had the exact same thing the night before in Lakeland Florida. Instead they gave me a cheese omelet with sausage and hothouse tomatoes on it. To bland for me. I might go back and give them another chance but it won't be for a long time.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Awesome breakfast options. Server was great and so was the service. Does not disappoint. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!