“Now that's what I'm talking about, great food!”

Charley’s Steak House & Market Fresh Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Charley’s Steak House & Market Fresh Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,380 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cypress between Lois & Westshore
Description: Charley's Steak House Aged Steaks & Market Fresh Fish is truly the most award-winning restaurant in Tampa! Among its many accolades, Charley's has been voted one of the Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America, Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence and Sante Awards for High Level of Professional Service & Culinary Cuisine. Our USDA Prime & Choice steaks are aged on the premises for four to six weeks and are hand-cut daily by management to ensure consistent quality. The steaks are then flame-grilled over our unique 1200° Florida citrus and oak wood fueled custom pit. To increase flavor, Charley's cuts all their steaks "on the bone" because their bone releases flavor and helps the meat retain its natural juices during the cooking process. A lively and energetic lounge, chef-driven daily specials, signature steaks, an award-winning wine list and top notch service enhances each guest's dining experience to the fullest!
Tampa, Florida
“Now that's what I'm talking about, great food!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I decided to return to Charley's to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We wanted to recreate a prior experience that we had at Charley's, it was one of those perfect meals. Well, we did it - another memorable meal and night at Charley's. We started with cocktails and the lump crab cakes. My dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives was over flowing and very smooth. The crab cakes have no filler and were pure perfection, a great start. We love our ribeye's so I ordered the bison cut and he ordered the black angus. The steaks were so tender and flavorful, the grilling really gives them that extra kiss of flavor - Amazing! Paired with baked potatoes and a wonderful bottle of Biale Black Chicken Zin, we were in heaven. Mission accomplished. We will definitely be back!

• Visited December 2012

Louisville, Kentucky
“I know it is a Steak House, But the Lamb was Wonderful”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have only eatin here once, but the lamb was some of the best I have had anywhere. The Salad was fresh & chrisp. The service was outstanding. Has a great Atmosphere one of the best I have every been to. And if you have a large appitate you can do the Monster Steak, if you eat it all you get your name placed on the wall. What a treat....

• Visited April 2012
Brandon, Florida
“Unique steak flavor.”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The wood grill flavor of the steaks really sets this steakhouse apart from others. I had a bone in NY Strip last time and it was one of the tastiest steaks I have had in a long while. I love the deep wood flavor. The atmosphere is slightly less upscale than others in the area (Ruths' Chris, Flemings) but fine. They also include a salad with the entree which is nice. The side dishes are a la carte, none of them have blown me away but are fine. I have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal.

Visited December 2012
Tavares
“High priced”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We found that the meau was over priced, we had fillet,it was overcooked, told the waitress, we wanted med.rare she said it was, didn;t offer to to it over

Visited May 2012
Holland, Ohio
“Great Food and Atmosphere!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Been to the celebrated Bern's in Tampa, but much prefer Charley's! They have a large selection of cuts and great specials and at a lower price! You will not be disappointed!

• Visited October 2012