“LIked it so much, I returned”
Review of Pach Place

Pach Place
Ranked #359 of 2,407 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Miami, Florida
“LIked it so much, I returned”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Didn't remember the name and exact location.

Just remembered we liked it alot.

Went for Labor Day breakfast, very busy, still great service and portions, reasonably priced.

They do it all right.

• Visited September 2011

Tampa, Florida
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Stopped mid-week mid-day, packed and well served. It was a homey diner and they had many regular clientele there based upon the conversations I overheard. I was enthusiastically greeted twice and mistaken for a regular and pleasantly welcomed as a newcomer. This is a place for you, you and someone else (you could be alone in a crowd), and a big breakfast with friends.
Not upscale like Datz, but its a differen venue that pleases and beckons a return visit, a tucked away treasure of Tampa!

• Visited June 2011
Tampa, Florida
“Always a favorite”
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Pach's Place is THE place for the best breakfast and the price won't break the bank. Owners and waitresses are friendly and aim to please. Notable people and locals find Pach's the place to be. It is a small restaurant in a corner of a business building but customers will wait for a table, no complaints. Sadly, only open until 2:30 pm. What I love is if you don't want potatoes or grits, you can get tomatoes, or fresh fruit, with no extra charge. Every meal is large and can be split or a container to take home what you don't eat.

• Visited May 2011
Valrico, Florida
“Absolutely the Best Place for Breakfast or Lunch in Tampa Bay--Hands Down!"”
Reviewed February 13, 2011

My wife and I have been dining at Pach's since 2002. "Ms Pach" as we call the owner (not her real name) is a delightful, cheerful, warm, customer-oriented lady who prides herself in her product and service. Her food portions are HUGE, the quality of food and service are sensational, and never, ever do you need to ask a waitress for a coffee refill---they are on it before you are even thinking about it. Food is delivered quickly and piping hot. Prices are very reasonable. If you arrive after 9:00 am on a Saturday or Sunday, prepare of a 30 min wait or better. Pach's is that popular! We've begged "Ms Pach" to expand her business/dining room, as her customer base has grown exponentially over time. She thanks us always, but, is happy with what she has. Try Pach's ... you'll be delighted you did!

• Visited February 2011
Valrico, Florida
“Good Food...but not worth the trouble”
Reviewed December 12, 2010

After reading all the reviews for Pach's Place we wanted to see just how good this place was. We were very disappointed. The place is very small and grimy. It was crowded so we were excited because we thought it must be good if so many people were waiting. After we were given a table (with no chairs) we realized we may not have the experience we hoped for. Chairs were finally found and after waiting several minutes our waitress brought us menus. My husband and I ordered coffee, one sweet tea for our older daughter and apple juice for our younger daughter. Our drinks came about 10 minutes later. I am not exaggerating when I say we were served the worst coffee we have ever had at a restaurant, I have had better coffee from the little packs provided in hotel rooms.
The sweet tea was not much better. Our waitress did little to improve our impression of Pach's Place. She was more interested in flirting with the five male customers located in the table beside of us. Our order was taken and we again waited a VERY LONG time (about 30 minutes) before we received our food. During this time we needed more tea and a replacement fork, I had to get the fork myself because our waitress never brought it. The food was good but was not the quality we were expecting. Our daughter got the potato pancakes which comes with apple sauce. The apple sauce was one of the little cups you buy in the grocery store, it was cinnamon flavor so we asked for plain...the waitress never came back. We will not return to Pach's place.

1 Thank tworahrah

Been to Pach Place? Share your experiences!