“Reliable and Good Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The best thing about California Pizza is they have a huge menu of choices and no matter what you order the food is the quality you expect. On weekends, this place gets overcrowded, but the staff does a good job clearing tables and moving the lines.

There are newer reviews for California Pizza Kitchen

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Went on Sunday afternoon. I had the Supreme with extra cheese and sauce, The crust was good, (hand tossed)pizza toppings were fresh, service was good and restaurant was clean. Will return, the menu had different items of interest, but I wanted to try the pizza on my first visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

our first time here and we tried the hummus (very good w/sweet/soft pita bread), carmelized peach/gorgonzola salad (great flavors...peaches warm, all fresh ingred's, nice vinegrette), 2 pizzas: bbq hawaiian chicken w/pineapple and wild mushroom. both really good! waiter pretty good, altho kept pushing 'protein' on my choices and then asked if I was vegetarian when I declined...really? do I need to be? I'm not. Runner delivered our salad to table next to us and then it returned to kitchen and then finally made it's way back to us. otherwise it was all stellar. Food very good. there was a wait for lunch on a Friday but not too bad.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Amazing pizza! Slices are huge! It's like 3 regular slices put together!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Freindly wait staff. Good service. Liked the menu variety. Food was well presented and tasty. Especially enjoyed the hummus appetizer. First time to a CPK and I would definitely return.

1  Thank 3DStiles