“Best fishing trip ever!”

A-Wake N' Drag Private Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Let me take you on a Tampa Fishing Charter! I specialize in light tackle inshore fishing trips for families, first time fisherman, and seasoned pro's. You'll be fishing on my comfortable and dry Aquasport 22-2 fishing boat. The fish I target are Snook, Redfish, Trout, & Tarpon with mangrove snapper and Mackerel mixed in at different times of the year.
Macon
“Best fishing trip ever!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was the best fishing trip my wife and I have ever been on! Captain Greg was an outstanding guide! He had a game plan together the moment we left the dock, which led to an amazing fishing trip! We wanted to target redfish and he put us directly on multiple schools of redfish! We caught a variety of other fish and I almost accomplished an inshore slam, which I've never done before out of all the fishing trips I've been on! We can't wait to do it all over again next year! My wife and I truly think that Captain Greg is the best there is! Book a trip with Captain Greg! You will not regret it!

Visited July 2014

“Absolute expert”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Capt. Greg was a rock star and went out of his way to make sure we didn't just "catch fish" he got us trophy fish!! What a day! Capt. Greg knew exactly how to corral a school of fish and we'd hit two or three at a time! It was a blast catching consistent 30"+ redfish and snook for four hours! Thanks for an amazing day!

Visited March 2014
Llangollen, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fantastic day !”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We have done other fishing trips in the area but this one was far supreme. From the minute we boarded the captain showed us sheer professionalism !
He took us to fantastic fishing sites where between the 4 of us caught in the excess of 100+ fish that day.
As well as a great catch we were able to see manatee, dolphins and sharks and to a Brit this is so surreal.
We loved the trip do much we are planning several for next year with the same charter.
Thanks !!!
Kris,Andy, Kev and Walter

Visited November 2013
Cary, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Day on the Water”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

What can I say? I really didn't want to tag with my husband on this fishing trip, but I did and I am glad I did. Captain Greg knows his stuff.....we were both very impressed that he knows the waters, the fish, their habitats, and how to catch them one after another. He even names them!! He has a great sense of humor and ladies, he is quite cute (a happily married man) and beams about his wife. I felt so comfortable being with the two.men fshermen.....I would do it again.

My husband even admitted -- of all the fishing trips he has been on, this was by far the BEST!!
Give Captain Greg a call today and don't forget your sunscreen.

Visited October 2013