“Great Neighborhood Grill”

Oakley's Grille
Ranked #265 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 20, 2013

New Tampa has so few non-chain places to eat. This is really a great place for a burger, grilled chicken sandwich, fries. Friendly proprietor and staff, ultra-clean. Have eaten there a couple of times recently and recommend.

3  Thank Mike B

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This restaurant has very good food and the service is excellent. We had their chicken sandwich with fries and a bacon cheeseburger with fries. The food came out quickly and was cooked perfectly.

17  Thank melsdad2002
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great burgers and all the sandwiches are good.Salads big enough to share and all the food is fresh and well prepared. Staff very friendly and service is great. And the prices are right.Excellent neighborhood place!

3  Thank Ken S
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I lucked into finding this cute, clean little spot in a strip mall during one of our trips. We couldn't believe our good fortune! The burgers were freshly cooked to order by the staff - and the best he's ever had, according to my husband. That's saying a lot, since he considers himself a burger connoisseur. The caramelized onions, in large quantity as requested, made the burger outstanding. We think these burgers outstrip even 5 Guys in size and flavor. The friendliness and great service of the owner are also a huge plus. Be sure to stop by, or even make a trip here just to sample the excellent food. We will be eating here every time we're in the area - guaranteed!

5  Thank Ambivalent_Traveler
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Man Im so mad that this diner has escaped my culinary radar screen for this long! I have missed out on some really great food and meeting a really great staff. Had the burger this past Saturday along my wife and we had an order of fresh cut piping hot fries in an overfilled basket. All of it delicious! Met the owner Keith, a real genuinely nice guy. He spent a lot of the time making sure we were comfortable, well taken care of, and knew his philosophy and what Oakleys offered its customers. The Burger was simply amazing, hot juicy, stuffed with toppings and flavor. Fries were excellent and perfectly salted. I wasnt overly excited with the drinks offered, never a big fan of what I call "fake" tea, (Peak, Lipton, etc.) I love homemade southern sweet tea and at the level of food being presented here agt Oakleys it deserves better.

So the food and experience was so good on Saturday I had to return with my wife and other family members and I had to try the Ribeye Philly Cheesesteak. It is easily the best cheesesteak I have ever experienced. We met the owners son Ryan, and Keith you can be very proud as he matched your level of service and communication with my family and other customers today.

We are now going to be loyal frequent return customers and you are really missing the boat if you don't give Oakleys Grille a try. This is a platinum operation and taste for sure.

Thank you Oakleys grille.

5  Thank 360Rocket

Been to Oakley's Grille? Share your experiences!