“Iced matcha!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #55 of 88 Quick Bites in Tampa
Reviewed August 9, 2016

I hate you Starbucks for your prices but I love you Starbucks for your delicious iced matcha tea with soy. It is my favorite drink. I could have it every day!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

A place to relax on the sidelines during this busy work day. The presentation of the drinks and food are relatively short and the price is ok. Staff here is quite good and friendly

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed April 13, 2016

I've been coming to this Starbucks for years. One thing I notice about it is that the staff is always quick and friendly. Can be busy, but usually staff is handling it quite well. They are always friendly and "fun".

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 29, 2016

This particular starbucks was very roomy, with lots of tables for meetings or just grabbing coffee with friends or coworkers. Free WiFi is available.

Parking is a little tough especially during busy times but we had no issues finding parking both times we visited this location.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed December 17, 2015

I had a breakfast sandwich & it was reasonably priced, but barely filling & the English Muffin was a bit on the over toasted side. However, the staff was friendly & tried to be as helpful as they could be within the limitations of the restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!