“Ideal Sushi Restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Zephyrhills, Florida
“Ideal Sushi Restaurant”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Just like other reviewers, I am a huge fan of fresh sushi. After hearing co-workers raving about Koizi, we decided to go on a Saturday, when we could take the time to enjoy our lunch. Our group of 6 waited around 25 minutes before being seated, but boy oh boy, it was worth it! We all tried various types of sushi, and loved the hibachi choices as well. My favorite, hands-down was the Philadelphia Roll, or maybe the Yummy Yummy Roll, and the pretty Dancing Krab Roll was great as well! The atmosphere is rather dark, and it tends to be cold, particularly when coming in from the sticky summer heat of Tampa. Our lunch was so fun that it was repeated a few weeks later during the mid week with a group of 3. We took the advise of others and arrived at 11:30. This resulted in a shorter wait and faster service, and we were back to work on time. The freshness of the food is amazing. If you are not a fan of sushi, you can enjoy the hibatchi or hot food items. We're making this a weekly lunch event!

• Visited June 2014

USA
“Don't Let the Value Overtake the Quality”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

After trying several traditional Oriental Buffets and finding them mediocre, we hesitated at so many of our friends who recommended we try Koizi's. We came away with a new saying, "It's so easy to do Koizi's". The $9.95 lunch that allows all you can eat of almost everything on the menu is a great value, but the quality and freshness of the salmon sushi and their tempura rolls were even more amazing. I would recommend asking your server for advice on the freshest items at the sushi bar and then go for it. Another issue for some who don't like the rice, they only serve sashimi at the dinner meal which starts at 3:30 in the afternoon. We don't like waiting in lines, and we don't like places that don't take reservations, but we will return to Koizi's because the price and quality are very attractive. You can alleviate some of this by arriving before the 11:30 opening or by going at 4:00 to 5:00 in the afternoon. The dinner prices are higher and there was an option to add a lobster tail for $8.00 to luncheon items, and my wife confirms it was a good decision.

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Best sushi ever!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I am a huge sushi fanatic! I loved the choices! We were just driving by and looking at the town and I seen and heard from some locals about this. Which I was lucky to have driven past it! So we dined in and I was happy with the visit. If I'm ever close by I'll def make a visit here again.

• Visited May 2014
Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
“Favorite Restaurant!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

My dad told me of this gem a few months back. He went on and on about it, so I decided to go with my friends to see what all of the fuss was about. Let me tell you, this restaurant does not disappoint.

I went with 3 friends and we all ordered the all you care to eat lunch for just $10 per person! This restaurant is not a buffet though! The way it works is that you order anything from the menu and they will bring it out to you. You can order as much as you want. The food comes out fairly slow, but this is due to the fact that everything is freshly made. It certainly shows! Everything I had was delicious! I would recommend any of their sushi roles as they were all tasty and fresh, as well as their hibachi and soup. I go here whenever I can, and I would recommend it to anyone.

“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Whether for lunch or dinner the value is surreal and the food is delicious.

Only critique is the service is slow at times. Given the freshness of their dishes, slow service is excusable.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Koizi Endless Hibachi & Sushi? Share your experiences!