“Never Disappoints”

8:00 PM
Ranked #13 of 2,506 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eddie V's Prime Seafood brings an experience filled with Seafood, Steaks and Rhythm, with a menu emphasis on top of the catch prime seafood creations, USDA prime beef and chops, and fresh oyster bar selections. The restaurant is set in a relaxed, elegant atmosphere accented with a palette of sultry earth tones occasionally interrupted by bold colored artwork and mixed wood finishes.
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

The service is fantastic and the servers are
on point.The seafood tower is our favorite appetizer,whole main lobster,crab,oysters and extra large shrimp.It is served on crushed ice. We split a 12oz filet and one order of the twice baked potato. The dessert was the chocolate explosion with vanilla bean ice cream.The dessert easily serves two and gets an A+.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (836)

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

I went to Eddie V's when I first got to Tampa as it was near my hotel. I sat at the bar and had the lobster bisque and an appetizer. The food was excellent however very expensive. The service was good as well.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Service was excellent. Highly recommend the Sea Bass. It was delicious. Husband had the halibut and he thought it was a touch over done but not enough to mention it to our server. Can't say the same for roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and shallots. Very tough. Server removed them from the bill when we mentioned it. I'd go there again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

This is a first class restaurant. The food was really fresh and prepared to perfection and the service was top notch. It's worth the money and you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Went for a surprise birthday party for my brother-in-law, and the service was first class. We had a private room, and they helped us setup the balloons for when he walked in. I am allergic to seafood, so I was expecting that I would have to order something bland to get through the night. Well, I found that their selection of Non-seafood items was excellent, the steak selection was fantastic.

Well after ordering a Moscow Mule which was mixed perfectly, I ordered the NY Strip steak with peppercorn crust on it. I have to say it was cooked perfectly, and probably one of the best steaks I have ever had. My brother in law had a great time, he ordered the sea bass and loved it.

We didn't have any complaints about our experience, and honestly the food was great. Even though Eddie V's is a chain, it didn't feel like I was eating at one.

Date of visit: April 2016