“Exquisite Food & Atmosphere”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 2,383 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Exquisite Food & Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Though I didn't try as much food as I would have wanted to, I must admit crab cakes were delicious!! It's a bit pricey but it's justified in the quality of the food and drinks. The vibe is lively with live music (not sure if they have music every night) on Wednesday.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a pleasant dining experience who is craving seafood.

Visited June 2014

Tampa, Florida
“YUM with a great VIBE”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great steak with a great vibe. The calamari was a little greasy but over all the food was excellent!

• Visited February 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“Weekend out away”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I love Eddie V's one of my favoirte places for steak, and seafood. My dinner was amazing, tuna, salad , vegies, great. My husband ordered a filet, (which we both had before) and was great, but this one just did not have the flavor. I think it was just an out of the normal occurance, as Iwe have eaten their several times. I would go back and hope i can convince my husband to as well.

Visited June 2014
Tampa, Florida
“celebration of anniversary, birthday and father's day dinner”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

TJ was our waiter and was excellent. Resturant good selection, excellent presentation, a vast improvement in setting, peace and quiet as money was spent on nice furnishings, sound proof ceiling tiles, excellent training of staff and a fun evening.
i highly recogmend this place to see how it is to eat peacefully.

• Visited June 2014
Tampa, Florida, United States
“OMG!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Hubby took me out for a special bday dinner. Was one of the best meals I've had in a restaurant. We started with the Maine Lobster Tacos, yum! Sweet, big chunks of lobster on freshly made tacos and grilled corn. I could have eaten these for my meal and left a happy person, but sadly I had to control myself, since more goodness was to come. For the second course we had the Wild Mushroom Salad. Warm goat cheese over wild mushrooms? Yes, please! Once again, yum! For my entree I had the Georges Bank Scallops. And since I was so excited with D.C.'s (our FABULOUS server) description of the Jumbo Gulf Shrimp (oreganatta style) he threw in a few of them for me as well. The perfectly seared scallops were served with brown butter, sliced almonds and grapefruit. Hubby had a yummy steak of some sort, sorry I can't tell you more, this was my night! (Yes, he loved it as well.) For sides we had the Crab Fried Rice with mushrooms and scallions, (hubby's fave) and Truffled Mac and Chesse. Now I will admit to almost stabbing hubby's hand with a fork when he tried to take some of the most amazing Mac and Cheese I have ever had in my life....that's how good it was. By now I'm so intoxicated with such delicious food, the rest is a bit of a blur. We had cappuccino and Key Lime Baked Alaska (with Happy Birthday written on the plate) Can you guess how it was? Yep, fantastic. My advice? Save some $$$, (yeah, it's kinda expensive, but you really get what you pay for) and treat yourself to one of the best dining experiences around. Not only is the food fabulous, but the service is amazing, you'll feel pampered.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Christine G

Been to Eddie V's Prime Seafood? Share your experiences!