“Highly recommend”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 2,418 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

One of the best dining experiences we have had. Exceptional service and exceptional food combine together to make your dining experience pleasant and enjoyable. One of the best seafood restaurants around but if you don't like seafood the steaks are better then most high end steak houses.
If you are having a special occasion they will go out of their way to make your occasion truly memorable.

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Excellent culinary experience!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Loved everything here! We loved the lobster taco's (with house made tortillas), lobster bisque, chilean sea bass, pacific swordfish & the banana foster dessert! Hands down the best dessert I have ever had & Thats saying something! I would drive hours jut to have that dessert again! Service was great, manager was running around being attentive. atmosphere was fancy enough for a nice restaurant but not to stiff that you couldn't relax! We spent a good 2 hours or more on all 4 courses! We loved it!

Marco Island, Florida
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Celebrated our anniversary and from the minute we walked in, we were treated like royalty. Great service, fabulous food and wonderful atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
“Fine dining and excellent service”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I went to have a light dinner. The hostess was very nice. The waitress greeted us by our names. Very polite and very profesional.

The place has electic decor.

We had the Maine Lobter bisque and the Mushroom salad. Both were fantastic , Their signature martini was perfect.

Tampa, Florida
“perfect for special occasion”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife and I went here on our anniversary, which she had mentiones when making the reservation. We were led to a table with red rose petals scattered on the table cloth. This started the evening off great. The food however was even better. We shared the soft shell crab appy which was as good as any that I have ever had. For our entrees, i had the Alaskan Halibut which was a large portion, cooked perfectly with great taste. My wife had the Ahi tuna which was similarly very large, cooked perfectly and excellent quality. Service was attentive even though our waitress was "ditzy". She described the crab as "flown in all the way from Maryland". I almost said "Thats better than flying it 1/2 way and have it swim the other half". She was proud to tell us where some of the seafood was from, so I asked her " where my Alaskan Halibut was from". She looked at her notes and said, "Alaska". The dinner was one of the best i have had recently and I would return in a heart beat. While it was expensive, it was worth it

• Visited June 2013