“Great photos, friendly guide”

InFocus Tampa Photo Tours
Ranked #22 of 82 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: It can be very difficult to capture your Tampa photos if you're stuck in a tour bus or zipping by on a segway. This tour experience covers the history of beautiful Tampa while teaching simple photographic techniques along the way to help make average pictures turn into amazing pictures.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Fun tour of downtown Tampa. I loved going to the college and learning a little about the history of the city. The day I went was overcast, but I still managed to get some good pictures. The tour guide was very friendly and even taught advanced photo techniques to the people with better cameras. You don't need a good camera though, there were people with iphones who took some really great pictures too. The time went by so fast because we were having so much fun. Very small groups make it very personal.

I loved this tour!

1  Thank Laura G

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Rob was great! We are new in town and it was great to see pieces of downtown Tampa and get the history if our new home. All the while we were taking great shots and learning a lot of great tips and tricks for future photography. I would definitely recommend this tour to others!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I had a great time at the Tampa Tour! Rob was exremely charismatic and knowledgeable. You can't go wrong with the tour. Its fun and friendly. I got a bit of history while exploring the downtown area! :)

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I believe our tour guides name was Ron, I found him to be very knowledgeable on the history of Tampa, and the many uses of a camera during our tour. Lighting, angle along with the history of what we were viewing.
Ron had a very nice demeanor, patience along with a sense of humor. Traits that a person can not learn. They either have it or they don't and Ron had it.
Ron knew more then the history, he knew the little facts that he was able to convey during our tour. I have been on other tours where our tour guide sounded like a machine just reading the script.
I am glad to say that Ron's knowledge, of Photographers different taste was nice. Not everyone wants to take the same type of picture and Ron was able to point out the differences of texture, background, and beyond to some people who were more at the beginning stages of using the camera, also to those who have taken pictures for many years.
I found the tour to be very pleasant.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was a gift from my daughter for the two of us to have a day date and use our new DLSRs and it was great way to see the city in a different way while leaning new things about your camera!
Bobby was patient, knowledgable, and personable!