“Great tour and guide!”

InFocus Tampa Photo Tours
Ranked #19 of 80 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: It can be very difficult to capture your Tampa photos if you're stuck in a tour bus or zipping by on a segway. This tour experience covers the history of beautiful Tampa while teaching simple photographic techniques along the way to help make average pictures turn into amazing pictures.
Tampa, Florida
“Great tour and guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Rob was great! We are new in town and it was great to see pieces of downtown Tampa and get the history if our new home. All the while we were taking great shots and learning a lot of great tips and tricks for future photography. I would definitely recommend this tour to others!

Tampa, Florida
“Great time & got some great shots!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I had a great time at the Tampa Tour! Rob was exremely charismatic and knowledgeable. You can't go wrong with the tour. Its fun and friendly. I got a bit of history while exploring the downtown area! :)

Bradenton, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Art with a Camera”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I believe our tour guides name was Ron, I found him to be very knowledgeable on the history of Tampa, and the many uses of a camera during our tour. Lighting, angle along with the history of what we were viewing.
Ron had a very nice demeanor, patience along with a sense of humor. Traits that a person can not learn. They either have it or they don't and Ron had it.
Ron knew more then the history, he knew the little facts that he was able to convey during our tour. I have been on other tours where our tour guide sounded like a machine just reading the script.
I am glad to say that Ron's knowledge, of Photographers different taste was nice. Not everyone wants to take the same type of picture and Ron was able to point out the differences of texture, background, and beyond to some people who were more at the beginning stages of using the camera, also to those who have taken pictures for many years.
I found the tour to be very pleasant.

Largo, Florida
“Had a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was a gift from my daughter for the two of us to have a day date and use our new DLSRs and it was great way to see the city in a different way while leaning new things about your camera!
Bobby was patient, knowledgable, and personable!

Visited March 2014
“Tourist in my own city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had a great time today on the tampa tour! I had gotten a dslr camera and after countless hours of reading the manual and attempting to take interesting pictures, I knew I needed help. I bought the tour for my sister and myself and was hoping that we would get some instruction on how to take good pictures. This tour was perfect! They really focused on teaching us how to look at things with a different perspective, as well as how to work with the different settings on my camera. I have walked around downtown tampa multiple times and I would easily say that 80% of what was pointed out on the tour were things I've never noticed before. There were only 5 people on the tour so it allowed us to spend time asking questions and taking pictures. I would suggest this tour to anyone wanting spend a great day walking around and seeing beautiful views of downtown tampa.

Visited February 2014

Been to InFocus Tampa Photo Tours? Share your experiences!