“Great Angle of Downtown Tampa”

InFocus Tampa Photo Tours
Ranked #19 of 81 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: It can be very difficult to capture your Tampa photos if you're stuck in a tour bus or zipping by on a segway. This tour experience covers the history of beautiful Tampa while teaching simple photographic techniques along the way to help make average pictures turn into amazing pictures.
Tampa, Florida
“Great Angle of Downtown Tampa”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Ron our tour guide did an excellent job on this tour. He showed us how to view many different buildings and art work in different ways. Now I have different views of downtown Tampa to add to my vacation experience. I would have liked more insight into the history of downtown and more explanations of the art work. However, I would highly recommend this for anyone interested in seeing downtown Tampa from a different angle.

Odessa, Florida
“Well worth the wait!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had purchased a tour from Living Social and then switched phones, and my app wouldn't load properly, so my voucher had expired. I called Rob and explained this, and he was VERY accommodating in honoring the deal. Well, long story short, due to weather and illness, the wait became a couple of MONTHS, but when I finally went on the tour this past Saturday, I was THRILLED!
Not only does Rob possess a vast knowledge of cameras and photography, but he is also a GREAT tour guide and - most importantly - a WONDERFUL teacher.
I can't wait to take their night tour to learn new methods and techniques to improve my enjoyment of photography.

Bella Vista, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Christmas gift!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Our daughter purchased this Living Social deal for us as a gift. Visiting from Arkansas for the holidays, my husband, with his iPhone, and me with my point-and-shoot, went out with Rob today. We really enjoyed the experience! My husband has always tolerated my love of taking photos, but never participated himself. It was fun to see him taking Rob's suggestions and making shots. Rob's insight into capturing a different perspective were very helpful. It was also a good overview of some highlights in Tampa. We especially loved the University building. Unlike Rob's Mom, my days of taking eye-leve, straight-on shots are over!

Safety Harbor, Florida
“Learned more than a workshop!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I booked a tour for myself and had a great time and learned a lot about my new Nikon. I previously took a workshop but had forgot most of what I learned. Rob, my guide, was able to give me a great intro on the the camera settings and I learned more in two hours than I did in a six hour workshop. I am considering a night tour once I get a better grasp of my manual settings. I would recommend the tour for both amateurs and more advanced photographers looking for a unique way to see downtown Tampa and UT.

Tampa, Florida
“Great evening in downtown!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife and I bought the groupon a few weeks prior and we're looking forward to learning about downtown Tampa. We did not realize we would be learning so much about photography. Out tour guide bobby handed us as so much information as we probably would have gotten in an actual photography class. By the end of the 2 hour tour he had us in complete manual mode and we actually understood the concepts. It was a great time downtown and we thoroughly enjoyed our time!