“Great Dessert”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Every Dessert looks like you can't resist. The Oreo chocolate mousse is really good.. Came here with my son for a really nice talk and great conversation over dessert. Coffee is good as well.

There are newer reviews for Dough

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was my first and last time to this restaurant. I went in and ordered off the menu which is fairly small so employees should know what they offer. After waiting about 30 minutes I got a salad even though I had ordered a sandwich. Salad is being generous it was a piece of salmon on a few pieces of spinach. They would not make it right and were upset that I said I ordered a sandwich and told me they do not offer that. While this happened I heard two other customers with the same issue. There was no manager on duty and I was told the owners do not talk with customers. Most restaurants would apologize and have someone deal with why all the confusion. I would suggest avoiding this place and cant imagine it will last much longer.

Suzanne P, Owner at Dough, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Whoa! What an unpleasant experience you had -- and we'd like to make it up to you.

Based on your observations, we have actually changed the way the menu is laid out; this will help us avoid any confusion between menu item "categories".

I understand that the then-shift supervisor spoke with you regarding your experience, and he has passed your comments along to me.

Please let us send you a gift card; we'd love to have the chance to show you how we normally operate -- and get your feedback on the new menu layout.

Please email my Communications Manager at deborah@datzdeli.com and she'll be glad to assist you.

Again, we apologize.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

After dinning at Datz we went next door to Dough for dessert. We were giving a 20% coupon so we excersized it for dessert. The items were tastey, I especially liked the coconut macroons. Service was well and pricing is in line with other places of this type.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Dough is my favorite spot to grab coffee (Nutella Latte is a must) and relax while working on my laptop. The gorgeous interior and friendly staff make me feel right at home. With their stunning dessert selection that includes eclectic doughnuts, creative cupcakes and mouthwatering pastries, there is truly something for everyone.They also offer a fantastic bistro menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Um, hello Duck Fat Fries! Dough is one of the few places that carries my favorite sparkling wine in a can, Sophia Coppola Blanc de Blancs. Dough is ideal for families, meeting a few friends or going solo. If you are in Tampa, DO NOT miss a visit to Dough.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Scrumptious deserts. Good selection of coffee drinks, beer and wine. Chocolate cupcakes that are beyond description. Cute and comfortable.