“Dough not miss this place!”
Review of Dough

Dough
Ranked #4 of 56 Bakeries in Tampa
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Dough is my favorite spot to grab coffee (Nutella Latte is a must) and relax while working on my laptop. The gorgeous interior and friendly staff make me feel right at home. With their stunning dessert selection that includes eclectic doughnuts, creative cupcakes and mouthwatering pastries, there is truly something for everyone.They also offer a fantastic bistro menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Um, hello Duck Fat Fries! Dough is one of the few places that carries my favorite sparkling wine in a can, Sophia Coppola Blanc de Blancs. Dough is ideal for families, meeting a few friends or going solo. If you are in Tampa, DO NOT miss a visit to Dough.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Scrumptious deserts. Good selection of coffee drinks, beer and wine. Chocolate cupcakes that are beyond description. Cute and comfortable.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Not really impressed by their goodies. We had a living social so we tried it out and we got a few brownies and cupcakes and they were ok but not great. A single brownie was $4. I really can get better quality at better prices at the Publix Bakery. Glad I had a Living Social.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

One cannot stop at Datz and not go to Dough. Here you can have a quick, healthy lunch. They have great soup, salad and sandwich options in addition to their nutella cappuccino and wonderful bakery. They also have gelato. Its always a treat to stop here.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went here after Datz for brunch to hang out with coffee, drinks, and something sweet. I adore sweets, just don't like chocolate that much. Everything looked fantastic and I tasted the others items and they were really good, but I had very few options to choose from that actually did not have chocolate. Hoping the next time we go back I can find some more choices!