“We will be regulars...”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been here twice, once on weekend date night and the other during the week with our 6 year old, and both times we thought everything was fantastic. The menu has anything you could want, including a large selection of kids items, and for upscale fare, the prices are really good. No little food here, everything we ordered was delicious and an excellent value. They offer a large number of wine types and I definately suggest doing the wine tasting. Service was top notch - Thank you Tommy H! We will be back soon....

There are newer reviews for Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service and great atmosphere! Can't say anything different. I am a steak gal and loved the filet with Parmesan flavored crust. The Betty's Potatoes were to die for too! And don't forget the dessert menu! Wonderful! Its a wine place which I am not much for. But I do love Sangria and they had 6 kinds. Passion Fruit was wonderful! Price reflects the amount of food you get which is a lot! Jessica was a top notch server! This is a must try on a date night!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband & I eat out an average of 3-4 times a week. We happened upon Coopers Hawk which had opened within the last 4 weeks and thought we'd try it. Well, that week I ate at Coopers Hawk 4 times because of the quality food, service and menu. They have a huge menu to choose from. I've not had a bad meal there yet. My husband, who's a fisherman and loves chowder said the seafood chowder was fantastic! I've had delicious sandwiches, flatbreads, salads and entrees. The Banaoffee Pie is to die for (banana & toffee). They make their desserts from scratch each morning. The atmosphere is very chic and if you are a wine drinker this place is a MUST! They have a large wine list and they make their own wines. The other night I tried the peach sangria and it was so delicious and refreshing. Definitely try this drink if you're having lunch outside in the heat. The service is on target especially if you get Brian as your server. I always ask to be seated in his area.
My husband has had numerouse business lunches here and enjoyed it each time. You can't go wrong when you visit Coopers Hawk!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Came here with another couple last night. First time here so I didn't know what to expect. Minus a minor glitch, I was very impressed. I had the blackened Ahi Tuna and loved it. I also ordered a cup of bisque, but they forgot to bring it (otherwise it might have been a 5 star rating). The rest of the people in our party ordered sea scallops, the filet and Angus medallions. I didn't hear any complaints. My wife is a picky eater and she loved the scallops. Other than forgetting about my bisque, the server was very good. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I've visited one of the Cooper's Hawk locations in the Chicagoland area and enjoyed it very much. As any new establishment, the food was good but had room for improvement and based on our experience in Chicago, they will improve. The wines for a winery located in Tampa, they blow away every other winery in the entire region. This is a perfect place for a girls night out, date night, or a group outing.