“Nice place to eat”

Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Wife and I going to Tampa airport stopped in for breakfast. Nice clean place, coffee was vey good. I had their crepe with fresh spinach,tomatoes and bernaise sauce. The sauce was very good, nice flavor. Their menu was something my wife and I would like to come back and try something new. Staff was very friendly.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Everyhing in a crepe but also some salads and other food items. It was a very modern and interesting place to eat, the BLT crepe was great as well as the breakfast crepe, it was a popular place, good crowd and great atmosphere.

1  Thank Angela H
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a fairly new place that I've been wanting to try and we finally made it last night. I have to say, it was better than I expected. The menu has both Savory and Sweet crepes. The crepes are made fresh as you order. Since it was dinner time, I went for the Savory ... a Tuscan Crepe with chicken added. It was not only delicious but very filling. All ingredients were very fresh and flavorful and the crepe was topped with a drizzling of a thick balsamic glaze. The crepes come with a choice of garden salad, fresh fruit cup or gourmet chips. I went with the fresh fruit cup. Although the cup was pretty small, the fruit was very fresh and tasty. They have a great selection of drinks and ice tea (4 different brewed flavors). My husband had the BLT Crepe and said his wasn't real filling but it was appetizing and all of the ingredients were very fresh. My friend added a cup of the Tomato Basil soup to his order. I didn't try it but it looked delicious ... and he confirmed that it was.

You place your order at the counter and they give you a pager to let you know when your food is ready. The staff was friendly and efficient. The wait time for our food was perfect. Enough time to get our drinks and condiments, settle into a table and chat for a few minutes before the order was ready for pick-up. Someone came around twice to ask how everything was, see if we needed anything, and then cleared the table for us once we finished eating. You can sit for as long as you want without feeling rushed.

The décor is modern and comfortable. One of the cleanest restaurant bathrooms I've ever been in!

For my husband and I the total bill was approximately $25. While some people may feel that is pricey for what could be considered a "fast food" type of restaurant, I think it was fair for what we got and it's something different. The quality and taste of the food was very good, the atmosphere was relaxing, and I left feeling satiated. We'll definitely return. I can't wait to try the Sweet menu items!

1  Thank Wanderlust057
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was our first visit, we went for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised. The food was great, different from most standard restaurant fare. The coffee was smooth and delicious and the décor was so different from standard restaurant decoration. We enjoyed our meal and will return

1  Thank smjlpn
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try this place out around 10am on a Friday morning. The interior is really artsy and modern and they even have a pet friendly outdoor area. They have a diverse menu featuring breakfast crepes, savory crepes, and sweet crepes as well as yogurt, granola, and other breakfast items. When we went up to the counter, all of the employees were currently engaged in work, but none of them greeted us or said, "We'll be with you in a minute." We didn't have to wait too long, but still, customers appreciate being greeted. Between my husband and I we ordered 2 savory crepes and 1 sweet crepe. We didn't have to wait very long for our food, maybe 5-7 minutes. The savory crepes were okay, I felt that they lacked flavor. Some fresh herbs, or vinaigrettes, or even some salt and pepper would have been a welcome addition. They had decent ingredients, but they just didn't come together quite perfectly. We also ordered a sweet crepe with Nutella which was a delight (how can you go wrong there). This place has potential and I would try it again, but currently at $24 for 3 crepes, it's not quite up to par.

1  Thank LovelyReverie