“just ok”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

the food was better than expected in some aspects, but I was not a fan of the atmosphere. The crepe was very good.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I love Mimi's for breakfast. The cinnamon buns are great as well as the other plates that they serve. Cappuccinos are very good as well as regular coffee. The vegetable omelette, scrambled eggs, and hot chocolate are worth mentioning.
Decorated after a French cafe with very good service, and very good food.
During rush hour wait might be a little too long but if you don't have a reservation enjoy the wait, admire the cute details in the decoration.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I stopped by for breakfast. We were seated right away.
Our waiter Dallas, was friendly and efficient.
We were seated in a booth that was somewhat enclosed, very nice.
I ordered the 5 alarm Santa-fe omelette. It was delicious! The apple cinnamon muffin was warm and scrumptious!
My husband had the eggs Benedict, and his food was great!
We've had lunch and dinner at Mimi's before and it was always good, but the breakfast was outstanding.
I only wish the reg coffee was as good as the food.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Three of us ate lunch yesterday at Mimi's. We made a noon reservation and glad we did as just after we arrived a number of large parties arrived. First time here. Restaurant is very attractive and the service very good. Bathrooms are average. Had the Quiche Lorraine, carrot muffin, balsamic dressing with greens and fresh fruit (Melons). Amount of food for the price very good. Everything served very hot which I like. Quiche was alright but did not taste home made but my guess is it is delivered to the restaurant already prepared and just needing heated up. I will likely go back but will order a different main dish.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We really enjoy going to Mimi's for lunch. The food is good and I love the "New Orleans Style" atmosphere. My favorite is the Corn Chowder. Everything we have ad there is super tasty.