“A sports bar” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tampa, Florida
“A sports bar”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

There is nothing inviting about this establishment to me. I know, I know it can be jam packed. Just not my scene. Loud sports bar food that is not worth me spending my money on.I would rather go to another one in town.

Visited February 2013

Toronto
“Whaddya gonna say?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Big TV's, sports bar food (and a huge selection of it), nice drinks, what else do you really need? Reasonable prices? ok you got'em. You know what this is my 'default' restaurant when I can't decide what I want. I know I'm going to get something I enjoy and I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg. Thanks Champps!

Visited November 2012
“Was a great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Must order the pot stickers. Wow there good. We also ordered mile high nachos. Enough for 5 people. The tortilini was great too. Best of all is the mile high ice cream cake at the end

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Seminole, Florida
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stopped in for a bite to eat and a beer and they didn't disappoint. Great service and quick to boot, something you don't always see during lunch.

Visited January 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Quick bite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Went here while on a national convention in Pampa. The service was fast and accurate. Food is mainly burgers and the such. We received our order with 15mins of ordering the the wait staf was rather attentive to our needs.

• Visited October 2012