“Not everything should be pressed dude!!”
Review of Primo's Deli Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Tampa, Florida
“Not everything should be pressed dude!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

What a horrible morning. I have had their cuban breakfast sandwich which is great but too filling. This morning I thought I would try a ham and cheese on toast. Pretty simple right? NEGATIVE. The lady made my sandwich on slightly toasted bread, cold ham and cold cheese on a warm egg??? When I got to my desk, I called the mgr/owner who did not give a care that his customer wasnt pleased. Made excuses for the lady that made the sandwich and was very very smug about it. I told him to keep the money and invest in a customer service course. NEVER NEVER EVER EVER will I go to that place again. I just moved here a month ago..WELCOME TO TAMPA!!!

• Visited March 2012

tampa
“Waste of Money (bring your lunch to work)”
Reviewed April 23, 2009

Not good, on plain ole wheat sandwich bread with soggy lettuce and turkey! A tiny scoopy of potato salad... Save your money or don't get a sandwich there...yikes.