“I enjoy eating there.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Saint Robert, Missouri
“I enjoy eating there.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Food is good, the place is big enough so you won't have to follow a line to get the meat cuts...the place is clean...

Visited August 2012

• Czech first
Southfield, Michigan
“Ok don't expect to be.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We decided to goto dinner at golden corral after visiting bush gardens. The food was ok nothing spectacular but I guess it is to be expected.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Paramedic927
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Went because of the advertisement for wings and ribs .. horrible !!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We decided to go because a co worker told me that they had wings and ribs and that she had gone to one in Sarasota and that it was good. Our experience was very different. We were there on a Saturday afternoon. Arrived at 4 pm for the evening meal. No ribs out at all and very few wings. alot of the containers were empty and I overheard several people that were compaining because of the food containers were empty ( wings, ribs, shrimp etc. ) The rest of the food looked dried out and old. Workers acted like they hated their job and the air conditioning is still broke ! Overall a dirty restaurant and we wont go back there again. Its look to me by checking the internet that Golden Corral might of been sold... and the new owners dont care !! Price has gone up again. Not worth the money.

• Visited June 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Go to other Golden Corral”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Steak was fresh and cooked as asked in front of us. That's all I can say. Place looked dated,not cleaned and other Golden Corrals have more variety. The waiter did a good job.

• Visited May 2013
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“Food was good, but the after effects were not!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

While the food tasted fine, this caused great stomach issues for my husband and myself. I have eaten at quite a few golden corrals, and never had these issues before.

Visited May 2013