“Ok don't expect to be.”
Review of Golden Corral

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Corral
Ranked #1,602 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We decided to goto dinner at golden corral after visiting bush gardens. The food was ok nothing spectacular but I guess it is to be expected.

1  Thank Paramedic927

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We decided to go because a co worker told me that they had wings and ribs and that she had gone to one in Sarasota and that it was good. Our experience was very different. We were there on a Saturday afternoon. Arrived at 4 pm for the evening meal. No ribs out at all and very few wings. alot of the containers were empty and I overheard several people that were compaining because of the food containers were empty ( wings, ribs, shrimp etc. ) The rest of the food looked dried out and old. Workers acted like they hated their job and the air conditioning is still broke ! Overall a dirty restaurant and we wont go back there again. Its look to me by checking the internet that Golden Corral might of been sold... and the new owners dont care !! Price has gone up again. Not worth the money.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Steak was fresh and cooked as asked in front of us. That's all I can say. Place looked dated,not cleaned and other Golden Corrals have more variety. The waiter did a good job.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

While the food tasted fine, this caused great stomach issues for my husband and myself. I have eaten at quite a few golden corrals, and never had these issues before.

1  Thank freednerd
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I've eaten at several Golden Corral's.It was decent. The food areas were nice and clean and the food was eatable. I enjoyed the food. My husband didn't enjoy it at all. However, I think it was okay.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!