“Best Vietnamese food in Tampa.”

Indochinois Restaurant
Ranked #889 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed January 13, 2011

In an area of boring strip malls Indochinois stands out with delicious vietnamese dishes and wondefful service. I eat here at least once a eweek and find the cost reasonable and the overall experience wonderful. Their is another good restaurant Indochine but it is further away and not of the same quality. It is perfect also for business dinnersw or lunches. They have a full bar.

1  Thank redariel

Reviewed January 4, 2011

I love this place. Great service, great atmosphere and even better food! In an area with mostly strip malls and chain restaurants, Indochinois(I am not sure why it is listed as Indochine here, the sign says Indochinois) is an excellent example of Vietnamese cooking. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank mks1992
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I give up. I love Vietnamese cuisine but this restaurant can never seem to get it right. They overload all their dishes with cilantro. Tonight I ordered two order of the Pho Soup and spring rolls and requested that the do not put cilantro in any of it. When I got home it looked like the deliberately put in a handful . I called to complain and I was told they would replace the food. I drove 15 minutes back to the restaurant only to be greeted with a lot of attitude and an owner that refused to replace the meal and asked me if I was "having a bad day". I told them that this is the 4th time I have had problems with them putting cilantro in my dishes. No where on their menu does it say cilantro, so why do they find the need to overload their dishes with it. I will NEVER eat here again. There is a reason why at 6:30 at night they only had 3 parties eating. I feel sorry for them. I know that they spent a lot of money to move and the city gave them a hard time. That is why I continued to try and support them as a local business. No owner should ever treat a customer the way I was treated. I can't see how their doors will be open much longer.

Reviewed July 22, 2007

This place is near our home so we eat there on a regular basis. Indochine has been around for years. We have never had a bad meal, the food is always tasty and fresh. The menu is varied, with great appetizers and salads. None of the food is very spicy (this is not thai food, that's next door)but it is delicious. I like their "Pho", which is a large bowl of soup with noodles and other goodies in there, it's delish. It has a nice, quiet atmosphere and the staff is very friendly. Definetly would recommend Indochine to anyone who wants to have a great meal.

2  Thank gator345

Been to Indochinois Restaurant? Share your experiences!