“Fabulous fish restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The Red Lobster was recommended to us and that proved to be a great recommendation very friendly greeting on arrival and shown to our table almost immediately.
They offer a very wide choice of both starters and mains (didn't look at dessert menu). The portions were very generous so unless you have a huge appetite maybe just the one course would be enough. I think when I return I will have two starters and no main! Too many options to describe here.
The service was good and our server did her best to obtain information on which selection my husband could make as he needs wheat and gluten free food. There is a limited choice in this area but his fish cooked in paper with vegetables was an excellent recommendation. My combi starter of crab filled mushrooms, shrimps and something else I can't recall just now, was piping hot and excellent. My main of lobster was equally as good.
Prices vary but including wine our cost for 2 starters and 2 mains was £51which we felt was extremely acceptable for the quality and quantity of food provided. Excluding drinks it would have been about £18 each.
Will we return? Maybe not here in Florida but when we come upon one elsewhere, the answer is definitely Yes.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

When i visited red lobster, my hopes were not high because of previous red lobsters that i been to had very poor service. However, i was proven wrong when as soon as I stepped foot inside this one. I was greeted in a polite fashion and seated almost immediately. My waiter not only took my order but asked me about my day and how my week had been going. He generally cared and was not just trying to get a good tip. The wait for the food was not long at all and even the food runners were polite. And the food was delicious. All in all, a great trip with great service.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner there. Our server was excellent and happy. Clean restaurant and very busy.
No complaints from us. When we come back to this area we will visit this restaurant.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

The food was the standard Red Lobster food, good. The service was very slow even though there wasn't many people there. We waited to get seated and there were lots of open tables. After we got seated it took a lot of time to get waited on. Our drinks didn't get to us until after we were almost done with our salads and we never got our refills. We also had to ask 2 times for our bill.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We visited this Red Lobster on a Tuesday night in August, about 7 PM, 4 adults two children. We were immediately seated as there was less than 30% of the tables occupied. Our table had a terrible draft from the air conditioning. All of us were uncomfortable. Since after 5-10 minutes there was no service for our table, I got up to look for alternative seating. The play was filthy. A significant portion of the empty tables were dirty with left over dishes from earlier customers, and no one cleaning them up. I told the greeter that we were leaving because of lack of service and that the place was filthy.