“good food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

was very busy.waitress forgot our appitizerI got the all you can eat shrimp it was very good and plentiful.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The waiter was great! He was nice, he was understanding. He was attentive, always looking out for our needs! The bathroom was clean. The food was great! We did have a wait when we got there but I guess it's because they are that good!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food here is pretty much the same as all other Red Lobsters, average but this has to be one of the worst restaurants I've been to! We were greeted with an attitude and the place smelt so bad to the point I felt sick just eating my food. That will be the last time I go to this location!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

It was great. The staff was very helpful about the food on the menu and suggested foods we might enjoy. The food was great.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

liked everything, there wasn't anything I didn't like. I would recommend this Red Lobster to anyone.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!