“Great Chinese Buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is primarily a buffet style Chinese restaurant. The restaurant is always very clean and the staff very personable and friendly. They serve some beer and wine and have a small bar for table service only. The food is always fresh and hot and they always seem to have a great variety of American Chinese selections. It’s a great place for families both large and small. They also have an ice cream station that my kids always hit when we go.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I've been there several times and liked it very-very much! The buffet is great! Everything's (except mussels) is very tasty! The good choice of different dishes and desserts. The place is quite - not many people are there at the day time. So if you live/stay close to that place i'd definetely recommend it!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Many classical chinese choices. Very good egg roles. Other dishes are not always consistent. Pepper beef is tasty.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

When stationed at MacDill AFB, a group of us would regularly go to Hao Wah for lunch when we had a special occasion like a birthday, departure, etc. The service was always great and the food flavorful and fresh...something you don't always find at a Chinese Buffet. This visit was no exception. Great service and fresh flavorful food. It is a 30 minute drive from where I live now, but when ever I am in Tampa, you can bet I will have lunch at Hao Wah!

Reviewed December 31, 2011

I have been going to Hao Wah since I moved to Tampa. It has always been a simple, but wonderful restaurant where you can get all of the usual Chinese dishes you would expect from this type of eatery.
The food is great and plentiful! The buffet is large and by the packed parking lot during lunch and dinner time you can tell many of the Tampa residents agree with me.
The prices are surprisingly low for a buffet. I have lost count on how many times I have been there (and they always greet me as if I was family!).
If you like Chinese cuisine, you are missing out if you don’t visit!

Been to Hao Wah? Share your experiences!