“A nice place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tampa, Florida
“A nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My family has dined here a few time over the past few years and sampled a little of everything. I don't recall anyone ever having a complaint, or sending anything back to the kitchen. It's a small, but comfortable restaurant, apparently family run.

Curries can be done mild, medium, or hot. A good assortment of dishes, and they have gluten free as well as vegetarian dishes. I can't vouch for authenticity, but it all is good. And Thai iced tea or coffee is available. Its the kind of place that when someone asks for the name of a good Thai restaurant, we mention "Cafe de Siam". Sorry, but that's it. I don't know of and haven't heard of any that compare. Its that good.

• Visited March 2013

“Now THIS is authentic Thai cuisine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

I drive a half hour, each way, when I want good thai. Not just good, the best around. I probably pass at least 5 other thai restaurants just to go here. Truly family owned and operated. This isn't your cookie cutter thai restaurant. Sure they have pad thai and panang curry but it is the true thai dishes that make Cafe de Siam stand out. I have never tasted more flavorful dishes then what they have to offer. Doubtful you will see them on any other menu.

1 Thank bigfishfla
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Crispy Duck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Me and my wife have tried a lot of Thai restaurants and we keep on coming back to Cafe De Siam, we used to live close to this place by Sheldon and we always order the same Pad thai appetizer and crispy Duck we like the crispy duck separated from the vegetable and the owner already knows this and when we order she knows how we want it. We now lives in wesley chapel but still travel as much as we can to go to this restaurant for the crispy duck. i do agree with other reviewer the portion is not that big but its enough to fill you.

• Visited July 2012
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Delicious food in great portions. Really nice atmosphere and good, fast service. I highly recommend this to any Thai lovers. The menu is decently sized and has great options on it. 5/5 review.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Quiet, friendly, delicious.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

We went here after finding many places too crowded for St. Patrick's day. We were one of two tables full at the restaurant. I had a good Massaman curry with beef, which I normally don't eat but I was curious about theirs. It did not disapppoint. My girlfriend got a cashew chicken which was also delicious. Would go there again.

Visited March 2012