“Special makes Westchase TGIFriday's VERY special!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #645 of 2,399 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Special makes Westchase TGIFriday's VERY special!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

On the way to the airport, we treated my sister to dinner at TGIFriday's before her flight to California. All of us chose the TGIF's Pick 2 for $10. The food was excellent, and we had so much that we all brought home leftovers. My sister snacked on what was left of her burger on her 5 hour trip to California. For appetizers, we had the Fried Mozzarella, Spinach Florentine Flatbread, and Chips & Queso salsa. We shared & finished the appetizers, especially enjoying the flatbread which was like an individual pizza. For the entrees, my husband and sister had the burgers, and I had the shrimp. Everything was special and delicious. We tipped our waiter well as we never lacked something to drink, or assistance throughout the meal. The 2 for $10 can not be beat! And we already enjoy going to TGIFriday's most of the time - not just for company!

• Visited December 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Good menu”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I like Friday's because they keep a good menu of items to choose from. They have usual items like Nachos and then they have a few diverse choices too. Check it out.

Ocala
“=)”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I Loved my visit .I really enjoyed the Jack Daniel's chicken and ribs. The food was great. The only thing i did not get was the deal that i know they promote usually with the 3 for $12 meal that comes with dessert. But other than that my everything was great including my waiter who worked extra hard! great job

Visited October 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
“TRULY DISGUSTING, DIRTY, VULGAR”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The worst restaurant experience we have had in years. To simplify, I will bullet point it:

* The amount of dirt & grime was a half inch think in the corner of the booth & on the wall (incredibly noticeable)
* Table & seats were Super Sticky & the funk would not come off with paper napkins
* Our heavy set waiter was talking about his "Dic*" in front of me & my very conservative family
* My adult beverage tasty like dirty water, not just watered down
* I was afraid to eat the food because if the dining room / guest area is that dirty, then what the heck does the kitchen look like. I had three bites & told the waiter to take it away. He didn't care or ask why. Just thinking about this experience makes my skin crawl.
Not only will we never go back to this location, we will never go to any T.G.I. Fridays again. We work too hard for our money.

• Visited September 2012
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Good food, good service and staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Restaurant manager came to our table to check on our dining experience. she was truly interested in our comments and friendly and did not make us feel like she was just going through the motions because she had too.

Visited September 2012

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!