“Perfect upscale in value restaurant. Why go further??”
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner on Easter night. Great ambiance, quickly and professionally greeted by the hostess. Just the right amount of dim lighting. Our server was great(sorry I didn't get your name). Very professional, checked on us enough but not too much if you know what I mean. Food quality was great, portions were adequate, and best of all it tested fantastic to everyone in my family. The value here is the quality of food you get for the price in a great setting. Would recommend this place to anyone I know.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Carrabbas Italian Grill's are usually good and this one does not disappoint. Even though they were "packed" the night we were there, the service was VERY good. I was amazed at how prompt our order came to the table after ordering. The food was great and the portions very adequate. Also, the entrees were reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The food was great as always. The staff wasn't as friendly as other Carrabba's I've been too. And my experience making reservations for a group of 8, was a disaster. We made dinner reservations at 7pm and we didn't sit down until 830pm. So why bother making reservations!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Love that I can get a side of pasta done my way: choice of pasta and choice of sauce. Love the $10 pasta with salad and bread. Husband loves Chicken Bryan and Pollo Santa Maria. Kids love playing with pizza dough before getting their pizzas. Service is usually top-notch. Food is always great. Best appetizer for our family: The Scotty Thompson. Not on menu, you have to ask for it.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Minestrone soup and Italnian salad for when I need to eat but do not want to eat too much. The best soup. Not fancy, but always can see people you know at the bar. Go with friends.