“Definitely on my return list”

Sukhothai Restaurant
Ranked #496 of 2,416 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Falmouth, Maine
“Definitely on my return list”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

The entire experience is now listed as one of the best Thai restaurants for me. Loved the jazz background music.

Inverness, Florida
“Best Thai in Central Florida”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We go to Sukhothai every time we are in the area, and we've even driven the 60 miles just to eat. The spring rolls are so fresh that when you break one open the bean sprouts are still fresh, not even wilted. Their soups are very good and I've never had an entree that I haven't enjoyed. They will make any entree to your spiciness level. We will continue to visit as often as we can.

• Visited July 2012
Lutz
“Regular Traveler”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Great hotel,very clean and new .i highly recomended to any traveler to Tampa, Florida

Visited March 2012
Milford, Delaware
“Pleasant surprise - exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We found this place solely because it came up in our GPS and we were hankering for Thai food while out of town. With no other reference, we went on in. Very pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is beautiful and calm. The food was divine, beautifully presented, nice size portions, dense spice complexity to the curries, meats were perfectly done and nice filet and medallion sized pieces rather than the chucks or slices you usually get with Asian dishes. We had the pork pineapple curry and chicken masamun (each $12.99)- I was 'mmm'ing and 'yum'ming the whole meal. Our waiter was fantastic - genuine and sincerely kind and attentive.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank fatnice
NY
“Yummy food, intimate setting, great service.”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a small, local restuarant to eat at. We are vegetarians so it is often hard to find food in Fl for us. We stumpled upon this place and man am I happy we did. The service was great, the food was amazing, and it was a small local thai, shushi place. It was great! I would highly recommend!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Amanda G

Been to Sukhothai Restaurant? Share your experiences!