“By pass this restaurant”

Brunchery Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #423 of 2,567 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to The Brunchery, the best brunch in Tampa for over 30 years! Since 1985 we've been providing great food and exceptional service to the Tampa Bay area. Our customer service is unmatched and we guarantee quality at every meal. This really is "breakfast at its best"! At The Brunchery, we use only the freshest ingredients and adhere to meticulous food preparation standards, bringing loyal customers back for years. From our Signature French Toast to the Brunchery Burger, there's something here for everyone to love. With catering from G. Elliot's, The Brunchery isn't just for brunch and lunch anymore! Greg Elliot and his highly capable staff have delighted clients with superior customer service and delicious recipes paired perfectly. Get the best of The Brunchery at home, the office or anywhere you need! We invite you to visit our website, where you can check out our updated menu, then stop in and see what's new! We promise that our strong attention to detail will make every dining experience at The Brunchery a memorable one.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I visited this restaurant on a Thursday in Oct 2013 at around noon. We had a groupon - $14 for two for breakfast. It was a small cute place with very few people. I ordered waffles and country potatoes. The potatoes were so salty that I could not eat them. I returned them and asked for a spinard omlette. I received something that did not taste like real eggs and folded inside were spinach leaves. It was the worst thing I ever tasted. I took a bite and left.

1  Thank first name l

Reviewed September 24, 2013

serves breakfast/lunch..closes @2pm. Only about 15 tables in restaurant...Sat-Sun am gets PACKED from 10am on...so get there early! Coffee mugs are mixed matched...siverware is not gleaming. But the Brunchery offers the best, cheapest, most homestyle breakfast items in all of Tampa!!!!!!! Service is always prompt.

1  Thank Dione P
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We ate brunch here about 9:30 on a Saturday morning. The restaurant was busy but not packed. Therefore I was surprised that the level of service wasn't higher. A server came to our table to drop off menus, take our drink order, take our food order, and drop off the check. A runner or busboy dropped off our food. However, I had the cappucino a la brunchery, and it was amazingly delicious. I also ate a special omlet stuffed with mashed potatoes, ham, and cheese and topped with sour cream. It was also very good and very large; I was only able to finish about 40% of it. We will most likely go back since it was so good and we both enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

A great little local brunch stop with homemade baked goods, quiches, and mix-match coffee mugs. Go on the earlier side before there is a wait, and look at the specials of the day for the freshest and often more unique choices!

1  Thank TXMARTINS
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Quick service, good food for a fair price. The greeter, whom I believe is the owner was very quiet/shy when seating us. He didn't even say hello. Worth checking it out however because the food was very good!

1  Thank TBLJTiki