“One of the few brunch places in South Tampa. Better places available”

Brunchery Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #379 of 2,490 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to The Brunchery, the best brunch in Tampa for over 30 years! Since 1985 we've been providing great food and exceptional service to the Tampa Bay area. Our customer service is unmatched and we guarantee quality at every meal. This really is "breakfast at its best"! At The Brunchery, we use only the freshest ingredients and adhere to meticulous food preparation standards, bringing loyal customers back for years. From our Signature French Toast to the Brunchery Burger, there's something here for everyone to love. With catering from G. Elliot's, The Brunchery isn't just for brunch and lunch anymore! Greg Elliot and his highly capable staff have delighted clients with superior customer service and delicious recipes paired perfectly. Get the best of The Brunchery at home, the office or anywhere you need! We invite you to visit our website, where you can check out our updated menu, then stop in and see what's new! We promise that our strong attention to detail will make every dining experience at The Brunchery a memorable one.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Consistently busy on the weekend so be prepared to wait. Once seated, you are offered a glass of orange juice, which if accepted, you will later learn is very pricy. Food is overall very good, but service is consistently slow and unfriendly. Better to hit Datz, Tahitian Inn, Lime or First Watch in South Tampa.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The Brunchery is one of my go-to breakfast spots. It's cute, and family run. As an avid breakfast lover, the Brunchery offers many different options for your morning cravings. In my opinion it's sort of the hole in the wall of breakfast joints. It's so simple, and yet so good! If you plan to go on the weekends between 10-12 you will be waiting, but it's worth it! If you do make it to the Brunchery, check out their breakfast potatoes they are some of the best around. It's definitely comfy cozy inside, so it wouldn't be a great place to go if you are a more private diner. They also do not serve any alcohol so you can't get mimosas. But overall it is extremely yummy, and a favorite of mine!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I love this restaurant, I have always found the service to be the best. The owners and servers are friendly and helpful. I eat at this restaurant every Friday (unless I am out of town). I love the yogurt/fruit dish, the quiche is always tasty and my eggs are always cooked to order. It is clean and tastefully decorated. I also love that it is not another chain and is locally owned. Highly recommend!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

After not so great food and service, the experience was even worse after leaving. I had accidentally left my IPAD on the table and called back to have the staff hold the IPAD in a secure location for me. After being assured that the IPAD was secured behind the counter, the owner and waitress informed me that someone from the staff must have stolen the unit and they could not find it. After calling back several times to speak with the owner, they refused to help me replace the IPAD even at 50% of current value knowing their staff was responsible for walking away with it. After calling in the police to file a report, the owner refused to do anything reasonable and showed no concern for my business. BEWARE of your personal belongings, or better yet, stay clear of this place!!

3  Thank Chris A
Reviewed December 24, 2012

My husband and I had a great Living Social deal and we live nearby so we gave this local eatery a try. It is a very small, cozy (read cramped) restaurant in a local strip mall. In regards to the food itself, we found it quite tasty. We did share one amazing waffle and the Eggs Bendict were tasty as well. Unfortunately we did not get terrific service. Our coffee sat empty for a long time and nobody ever asked how our meal was. If you want new customers and your put a deal out on a coupon website, treat them well and they come back. For my money, we will be heading back to our normal am spot just down the street.

Been to Brunchery Restaurant & Catering? Share your experiences!