“Great food Great people”
Review of Lauro's Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Lauro's Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between S. Grady Ave. and S. Church Ave.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

From the time you walk in the door you are welcomed. My husband and I eat at Lauros 2 times aweek . The food is wonderful the prices are great. If you have a special requst they are always happy to make it happen.

There are newer reviews for Lauro's Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Not impressed with the meal -- Olive Garden offers more quality.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Our former investment club members have been celebrating birthdays at Lauro's for years. In December I booked my exercise class' holiday luncheon there for 26 ladies. It was so well received that all asked me to book the party there every year from now on.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have eaten alot of Italian food in my day so I can say with complete confidence that this place knows what they are going. Ate lunch there which included the freshest salad I have been served in a long time with an extremely well made dressing. The veal in a mushroom cream sauce was light and flavorful. (Not something I would expect from a cream sauce) Even the bow tie pasta served as a side (something I would normally leave untouched) was done to perfection and I ate every bite.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Very nice place! Food was fresh and good, we will be back.