“First time and will be back”

Lemon Grass Thai Kitchen
Ranked #220 of 2,405 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Riverview, Florida
“First time and will be back”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I went here for a date night meal. Food was very good. Will definitely go back. One of the best Thai restaurants we have been to. It was a little on the pricey side but the quality of the food made up for the cost. Looking forward to trying their buffet. As a side note, there were several people coming in for take-out while we were having our meal. Seems like they have a good business with many returning patrons. We were at the Bloomingdale Ave location across from Winthrop Towne Centre.

• Visited November 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most unpleasant, shameful, bullying restaurant experience i have ever had, and, even better, it was while i was at my obviou”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The most unpleasant, shameful, bullying restaurant experience i have ever had, and, even better, it was while i was at my obviously lowest point during chemotherapy. I like Lemongrass' food and my husband and I have ordered from the restaurant numerous times. This past Friday, when I picked up our takeout order, instead of 2 chicken soups they gave us 2 shrimp, despite my telling them ahead of time I was allergic to shrimp so to please be certain there was none. We threw out the soup and I figured I'd tell them next time we ate that it had happened. Two days later, Sunday, I told the woman when I placed my order in person about the soup. She told me I should have BROUGHT THE SOUP BACK TO THEM THE SAME NIGHT IF I HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT. When I explained to them I wasn't in the habit of keeping things I couldn't eat iny fridge on any day, much less when I'm in chemotherapy for cancer and at my most dangerous point in the cycle, they asked me why I didn't bring the receipt and then,, further, said they didn't remember me--which they had to recant when I provided precise frail about another customer who ordered right after me.

Any restaurant that would behave so shamefully is undeserving of custom. In trying to save themselves the $4 net it would cost them to fix their error by replacing two side-sizes of soup, they tried to bully me, in front of an entire restaurant. They were so nasty. Fortunately, the restaurant wasn't that busy; my hope s that it might be even less busy now.

1 Thank Khv001
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“Thai coffee just right and papaya salad to die for !”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Cosy settings with friendly service ....authentic ! Food quality excellent ....tangy ,crunchy nd flavoursome ...they have it all just right ! Love going there often

Visited June 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Thai Food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food here is plentiful, cooked to order, presented in a lovely manner, and very tasty. Added plus -- the prices are very reasonable. The service is always pleasant and efficient. We have never had a bad meal or less than acceptable experience. I highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Very good little restaurant. Good tasty food. Cheap prices”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

At Lemon Grass, you get the bang for your buck and best food for cheap pricing. best Lunch buffet...with lot of variety. Good tasting food, helping staff. Overall a very good place...

Visited July 2012