“Mother's Day with family”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #284 of 2,490 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Bonefish Grill has consistently served up with most wonderful dishes! Having eaten there several times, we can say that our food has always been deliciously prepared and delightfully served. The service is wonderful!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

o We were totally disappointed and disgusted at your Tampa - Dale Mabry location last night. There were ten of us women (40-50's all professionals) celebrating our friends birthday. Several of us arrived at 5:30 and a few came and went till 9:15. They were busy and I'm sure they wanted to turn the table. The inattentive rookie server couldn't be found most times and I think purposely let us run out of water hoping we would leave. We did manage to order 16 drinks and 2 bottles of wine. Total of 23 drinks, 10 people in 4 four hours. Large Tuna, 2 bang bang, edimone, soup, several salads, 2 taco dinners, wontons, 6 loaves of bread. $300 bill, stuck paying $54 in in tip. Subtract the food and it's about $18 per woman in drinks. How drunk can you get there in 4 hours off $18 when drinks are $9 each?. When the 4 women were short pored their Cosmo they asked for them to be topped off. Grudgingly the waitress/manager gave them one small glass to share, while giving away trays of it outside. We laughed out loud for one minute. Were quiet, no one spill a drink, knocked over anything. I think they wanted us out to turn the table. When the manager came over to cut us off (3 of the ladies in my car wanted one more drink) I actually thought he was some guy wanting to talk/flirt with us and it was just a line. We couldn't possibly be cut off for being loud or drinking too much. When we questioned his decision, he threatened to call the sheriff and then cowardly disappeared. My banker next to us had 2 drinks each and a small appetizer, and the people next to him came in the same time as us and had several cocktails at the bar and twice as many at their table and no one said anything to them and they drank far more than we did. Next time any professional women want to have a get together. I would recommend going to the Vine or Splash. I worked/trained staff at Marriott’s, Hyatt and own a hotel. I would have tipped our waitress, even with the bad service $100 just for taking up her table so long. I wish we wouldn't have even left a dime. Shame on you Outback, train your managers better in math and customer service.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Their prices are not that cheap but the quality of food is well deserving of the higher prices. Service is good. Very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

In a climate of expensive seafood this place does it very well. Have not been disappointed. The specials usually are the best of the night, but the standards are always good.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The menu had changed and the food was not as good especially the salad. We have not been back since.