“Your basic sports bar”

Ranked #1,070 of 2,405 Restaurants in Tampa
Tampa, Fl
“Your basic sports bar”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Beef's is a local's hangout, half bar/half family restaurant. They have very good wings, the burgers are average, my daughter likes the grilled cheese, and the curly fries are usually very good. The place can get packed on Saturday's with the sports leagues and college football fans, but it's usually safe for the family. The service is always good.

Visited June 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Friday dinner”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

this is a favorite spot of my son's. service was very good. food was o.k. Great location, as it is close to home. good for a quick bite out. food could be more consistent.

• Visited September 2012
Manila, Philippines
“nice place”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

it's a version of TGIF but it's more of a sports bar and restaurant. You get to request a channel for the TV infront of you and enjoy while you dine. The serve good food at an average price. This is the first restaurant I dined in when I arrived in FL and I din't regret it. Parking space was ample and it was a good place to dine and chat with my colleagues.

• Visited November 2011
Tampa, Florida
“Fast friendly service but food quality slipping”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Our 'local' outlet of this popular chain and we've been patrons here for years. The last six months or so we've seen a major decline in the food quality; especially the fried items. It seems they've either switched their type of frying oil or just don't change it as often . Fish sandwiches used to be somewhat tasty, now they are masked by the grease. French fries are limp and so greasy that pools of of it can be found in your 'basket.' Wings, which used to be a family favorite, are now overcooked and shriveled little things masked by lots of sauce.

I do hope they return to previous standards as they used to be pretty good for 'quick food'!

• Visited February 2012
Tampa
“I Love Their Cuban Sandwich!”
Reviewed February 8, 2010

I go to Beef's on a weekly basis because I love their Cuban. My kids love the wings and the game room. It is a great place to take the family and watch any kind of sport you are into.

Been to Beef 'O' Brady's? Share your experiences!