“Good variety”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 68 Dessert in Tampa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Tampa, Florida
“Good variety”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went to Cheesecake Factory in Boca Raton last night with family. We were seated almost immediately. I appreciated the fact that you can ask for variations on your selection, and it's done, no hassles. I had an omelet which was quite tasty, my cousin had a hamburger which was huge, and her husband had a Chicken cashew with rice, but hold the nuts and brown instead of white rice. My husband also had an omelet. So the menu is huge and varied, and one wonders if they can make everything well with such a large menu. Apparently they can. We had an excellent waitress and never felt rushed. It was a nice visit with good food, and we took home some chocolate cheesecake for later. I like Cheesecake Factory because their food is dependable and I've not had a bad meal yet.

• Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Tampa, Florida
“Typical Cheesecake Factory Visit”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Typical is meant as a positive as most cheesecake factories are in nice locations and consistent crowds tell you that there is decent food there. The International Plaza location in Tampa is a nice location. There is dining inside and out and the plaza is a high end mall. As with every cheesecake factory, most people I know say the same thing; the food is okay, and boy is their menu huge! That may be part of the issue in keeping this place from being a great experience, with such a large menu, food is rarely executed to perfection and this is no exception. However it is decent, the bread is very good, the drink menu also very large. But the cheesecake, as always, is amazing. Sure it's a little pricy for a single slice, but to do once in a while is very tasty. I have nice memories from an evening spent dining outside with a friend at this location.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank db12590
Wimauma, Florida
“Willing to go back!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

I have been in different Cheesecake... Rest and few times to this one, the food had been very good. I always try something different. The last time I ordered the"lettuce wrap" love.

• Visited April 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The server forgot to provide utensils to the guest at the table. One of my friend's food was so bad it was returned. The manager was nice enough to offer another meal.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Chickland
Northern Ireland
“Huge portions.”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Visited this Cheesecake Factory while in Tampa and we enjoyed our meal very much. As a starter we had the nachos between two and the plate was piled high and was very tasty. We both then had different types of salads, both of which were huge and very filling, good value for the amount of food. The salads were fresh and crisp and contain pec lots of steak and chicken.

• Visited April 2014

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!