“What's not to like?”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Cedar Grove, New Jersey
“What's not to like?”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there before flying back to NJ. Location is 5 minutes from Tampa International. As the place is located inside a mall there is plenty parking space. Food was good as the service.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Buffalo, New York
“Quick Seating, Great Service”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Celebrated our 27th Anniversary here last Friday evening. The place was packed, yet we got seated within 15 minutes! Service was fast, and server was super friendly. Food was usual quality, average to above. I just love the varied menu, we always find something different to try. I sure wish they'd use "real" mashed potatoes!

Visited April 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“My Kitty Cat came with me.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My daughters took me to Build-a-Bear and I produced a marmalade cat and named her Butterscotch. She was in a carrier, which we carried into The Cheesecake Factory with us. We were celebrating my birthday. The food at The Cheesecake Factory is delicious. We had to choose our entrees carefully so that we would have room for a piece of Cheesecake, and then we had more decisions to make. What kind of Cheesecake did we want. I wish there was a Cheesecake Factory closer to where I live and I could visit more often. I have also visited the one near Orlando at Millenium Mall.My first visit was in October, 2004.

• Visited May 2012
Northern Ireland
“Hearty fare.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Visited on a relatively quiet Monday evening. Service was good and the food was plentiful and hot so we had no room for dessert. So....we got a cheesecake to go and had it later, it was great!

GLASGOW
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Would highly recommend a visit to the Cheesecake Factory food always a delight and huge portions! :)

• Visited April 2013

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!