“Consistently good...”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 70 Dessert in Tampa
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Consistently good...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

The service and the food (shrimp club, incredible eggplant sandwich, Craig's peanut butter cheesecake, etc.) are consistently excellent. A little pricier than it needs to be...

Visited April 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cape Coral, Florida
“Horrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have been to the Cheesecake Factory many of times and hold them to a very high standard to which they have met EVERY single time until this visit. And this is why I enjoy coming here and spending the extra money. However, This visit was hands down the WORST ever. It started out bad and ended bad but reconciled somewhat by Management.

First, we decided to sit on the patio because the seating was immediate, this might have been the first mistake we made. Sat down and waited for the waitress, as 2 other parties came out and got drinks right away along with bread, we waited and waited. Finally the bread came, COLD and without the white bread I have asked for. Still not that big of a deal. I ordered the Wasabi Crusted Tuna (asked for it medium) friend ordered Fish Tacos (Nasty-bad aftertaste) after 45 minutes and NO food I asked for the check. Here comes the food surprisingly...The Tuna was raw ( I have ordered this at least 4 times this way and have always had it to my liking) I told them that I would absolutely not eat it and that I was done-bring the check. The Manager did come over and apologize for the Tacos being over cooked twice-huh?!

Hence the 45 minute wait. and he did comp the Tuna (rightfully so) and did not charge for our Cheesecakes to go. And this is why I gave them a rating of Poor, instead of Terrible.

I go to Tampa (and this Cheesecake factory often) however, I will think very hard before making this my first choice again!

• Visited April 2013
Mount Dora, Florida
“Huge menu done well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

No matter what you order from this huge menu it is always excellent and they are more than happy to cusomize

Visited April 2013
UK
“Portion sizes too large”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Ok, I know it sounds stupid that the portion sizes are too big .... But ... I hate leaving food and everything the serve is just massive!!! Appetisers are main meal size and main courses are plenty bug enough for two to share.

The Cheesecake is Devine but again ... Too big, always end up taking it home in a box.

Service OK - nothing special.

• Visited April 2013
Clearwater FL
“Bring your appetite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food is always great here. I think the best value is to come during lunch and have the lunch portions. Even these are usually so large that if I buy cheesecake, I have to take it home. The food does not disappoint.

Visited March 2013