“Wow! I'm glad that we tried it out!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 68 Dessert in Tampa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
ANDERSON
“Wow! I'm glad that we tried it out!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I know that everyone (it seems) has already eaten at a Cheesecake Factory. I had never been to one until this week.
Generally, we don't eat at chain restaurants when we are out of town but I wanted to try this restauraunt. We had dinner there on Saturday, April 5th.

The place was packed and very noisy. There was a long line and I had not called ahead to make a reservation, I figured that we were in for a long wait. That however was not the case. We most likely waited no longer than fifteen minutes.

Our waiter was very helpful and very friendly. He was able to give us good information about the menu.
The atmosphere was lively and loud. I imagine this was due in so small part to the fact that it was Friday evening. It made me think of what it might be like to have dinner in a nice busy night club. The music was great and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

I had the crab bites (maybe, I'm not sure about the name of the dish) for an appetizer. There was a lot of crab and hardly any breading. They were great. My husband had the clam chowder and he is very picky about his chowder. He said it was one of the best that he had eaten.

Our maid courses were delicious and the portions were generous. I had enough to bring home. It was too much to eat at one time.

I was very impressed with this restauraunt and would eat at another Cheesecake Factory.

I don't recommend this place for romantic interludes only because it was pretty loud so, it would be hard to have intimate conversations.

• Visited April 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Sibiu, Romania
“another family fav!!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

this is our six year olds favorite place to eat. We love the buffalo blasts, and of course the cheesecake. It is always clean, nice, great service...fast...just a great place to take the family!

Visited April 2013
Michigan
“Great ambiance”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My friend and I met at the Cheesecake Factory in the International Mall near the airport. I was spending the night prior to a flight out in the morning, and this restaurant was near the hotel where I was staying (Hilton Garden Inn). The wait was very short, even though we were there on St. Patrick's Day. We sat on the patio and were waited on by a very attentive server who answered our questions and brought our food promptly. It was a great experience.

Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Good food, great cheesecake.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Visited in January. We took our daughter to lunch and the food was very good. As to be expected, the cheesecake is excellent. Our daughter has been before when the service was slow but we did not experience any issues. As always you can experience two ends of the spectrum on any day. Our experience would lead us to eat here again.

• Visited January 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Go for the desserts”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Okay food with lots of choices and a wide variety of excellent cheesecakes. Wait staff was courteous and attentive. Worth a return visit for the dessert but not the food.

Visited March 2013

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!