“Dependable Cheesecake Factory”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 67 Dessert in Tampa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2012

At any location of The Cheesecake factory you can count on several things., a long wait time, good food and heavenly cheesecake. This is not a place to experience local culture this is a tried and true restaurant that serves huge portions. Go hungry it is worth the wait.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,238)

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This restaurant is located at the Bay Street section of the International Mall by the airport. It is both touristy and popular with the locals. There is often a wait to be seated. I am not one who likes to wait at a restaurant, but as I was with visitors to the area we waited. It is a standard Cheesecake Facotry and the best thing about it for me is the extensive menu options. I had a pesto pasta with chiken. While it was very good, the service was lacking and for me, it was not worth a nearly 40 minute wait. I would probably return for another visit, but not if it was as crowded,

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was back in Tampa and that of course meant I had to visit again... in fact we visited once for sit down meal outside on the terrace, and watched the world go by and then once just to grab take away cheesecake!

For the meal I had a lovely - huge - salad, which was very tasty and the 3 of us shared 2 cheesecakes - lemon & raspberry and key lime. When we visited for take away only we had Godiva, Chocolate and Strawberry

I really like the Cheesecake Factory and the food and service are always reliable!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Our friends picked us up from Tampa Airport and took us here for lunch. Food was very good and generous. Hubby and I had the cuban sandwiches. We were stuffed when we left. Service was good and we would go back again!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The food was good as it always is at Cheesecake factory, but the restaurant is very loud because of the acoustics are just not that great. Just know that in advance.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!