“stranded and great service and hospitality”
Review of Hooters Tampa

Hooters Tampa
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters Tampa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #688 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was stuck in tampa for over 4 hrs with no car over a canceled biz trip. I was lucky to get to this resturant and got unbelievable hospitality waiting for a phone call to revise my trip! The mgr Doug McCoil and waitress Laura treated me exceptional well while I was there.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Hi Norman,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I'm happy to hear the experience was positive. Hope to have you in again sometime soon.

Take care!

There are newer reviews for Hooters Tampa

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Average food quality, nothing special. good service and nice loooking servers. They don't call it hooters for nothing!

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Can't wait to see you again.

Cheers!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Tried deep fried pickles for the first time. Had a wonderful salad. Loved the location, so close to the Convention Center!

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Hey there!
The fried pickles are one of my personal favorites! Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed everything. :)
Hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

What else ya want?

I've spent way too much time in sports bars with my elbows dipped in wet change gnawing on wing bones. That doesn't make me an authority by any means but I have determined by my own extensive sampling experience that I prefer Hooters wings to any other spot. And this is a premier location. Did you know that one of their cooks won a Super Bowl? Yeah, Jon Gruden fried wings here while he was a UT student before coaching the Buccaneers to the title in 2002. You could look it up.

Their breaded wings absorb the sauce and are served up dry. Not nearly as messy as most places. I always get mine "hot" or sometimes "extra hot." I have a fair tolerance for spicy pain and woould say that Hooters scale of heat is somewhat exagerated---it feels a little bit less spicy to me than they advertise. Your mileage may vary, of course, but don't be afraid to try them one level warmer than usual.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that you're a fan our wings and location. :) Hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We go to Hooters frequently and they are normally average, but this one was very good. Location was good and the service was actually great. Very attentive waitress and the food was also very good.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that you enjoyed hanging out with us. :) Can’t wait to see you again soon – cheers!