“Nachos... Chicken Wings... Burgers. Yup, Love Their Food”

Beef ‘O’ Brady’s
Ranked #1,420 of 2,399 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
ZEPHYRHILLS
“Nachos... Chicken Wings... Burgers. Yup, Love Their Food”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Beef's has some of the best tasting food i've enjoyed at any restaurant.
I've been to several Beef's around Tampa and beyond and they are consistently excellent in their ability to deliver great tasting food.
The thing that impressed me most about this place is that while our waitress was busy with another couple, i asked a 2nd waitress for some extra ranch dressing. She floored me with a smile and immediate service, even when it wasn't "her table". I know that should be common, but we all know it isn't. So Service to me was above and beyond.
Also... my biggest Pet Peeve... Drinks... well, i'm happy to say... my coke was never empty here. What a relief to not have to sit there and silently grumble. Kudos !
This Beefs has a claw machine that was fun to play and other video games avail as well.
Also they have a Coke Freestyle machine. Love Love Love the fresh taste of the Freestyle Coke.
Ok... so yah, go here, enjoy Wings, Burgers etc. The Steak Nachos... order one plate for a date night. it'll knock both of you out. Happy napping ! hehe. Enjoy - James

• Visited July 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Love - Great for Kids”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We love this place for our kids, especially during football season. They have free WiFi, so while my husband watches the BEARS Game, which he cannot see at home, the kids play on their kindles, play arcade games or eat while I can use my laptop. More healthy food choices are really needed, but otherwise it is awesome! Tuesdays kids eat free!!

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Best chicken wings in town”
Reviewed May 10, 2007

Beefo's is a sports bar that is very family friendly. I believe on tuesday nights kids eat free (so avoid tuesday nights if you have low tolerance for kiddies). There are plenty of screens to catch all the games and it is a very relaxed and fun atmosphere. You can keep the kids busy with arcade games or just let them stuff their faces.
As for the food, I have to get my buffalo chicken wings on a regular basis or I start getting overanxious and groggy... I normally stick with the wings, but their salads and sandwiches are also good. Their curly french fries are delish (you can get regular fries if you'd like, but I recommend the curlies...)

I normally get my wings "hot", but you can go up to "nuclear", if you want your lips to swell up like balloons...If you are looking for an inexpensive meal with your kids or want to catch a game with the crew while having a few beers and getting good finger food, Beefo's is the place.

Been to Beef ‘O’ Brady’s? Share your experiences!