“Casual and good”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The beers and drinks were good and the food was surprisingly delicious. I would definitely return. Service was quick and the atmosphere had a nice causal vibe.

Date of visit: May 2013
Mike F, Manager at Green Iguana Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Hi there,

Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear you enjoy everything. We look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Good Food and a GREAT party place.

Usually there is Live Music or a Band on the deck in the back of the restaurant with a beautiful view of the Lake. Food is always good and drinks reasonably priced.

Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I'm happy to hear you enjoy the food and environment so much.

Cheers!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Casual atmosphere,good specials, outdoor seating & friendly service - That sums up the four main reasons I like this place. Also to note it has great location in Central Ybor. I love just sitting outside and hanging out with my friends while people watching

Date of visit: May 2013
Mike F, Manager at Green Iguana Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Hi there,

Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear you enjoy the atmosphere. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I eat at Green Iguana primarily on Monday for lunch when it offers $5 burgers. The food and service are both good and it is an interesting crowd at lunch (not nearly as interesting as the sinner and late night corwd).

Date of visit: April 2013
Mike F, Owner at Green Iguana Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that you enjoy Mondays with us. Hope to have you back for many more!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I like this place. Good beer, casual atmosphere and some pretty good specials. We enjoy the outdoor seating, friendly service and the specials. Our favorite is the Weds. taco special. If you do, spend the extra buck or two and get some of the better salsas. The mango salsa is outstanding.

Date of visit: February 2013
Mike F, Director of Sales at Green Iguana Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We enjoy having you as customers! That mango salsa is pretty awesome, isn't it? Hope to see you soon!