“Need one in every city”

Dining options: Breakfast
Waldorf, Maryland
“Need one in every city”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

OUTSTANDING, people if you are anywhere close to Tampa please find this place and have a breakfast that will not be compared to any place else you had breakfast at. The best place for breakfast period.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Allen M

• Polish first
The Colony, Texas
“Great for Breakfast”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Skip the big chains and try Nicki's Omlette and Grill. Went on Sunday on Labor Day weekend, was a bit packed but sat at the counter for quick service and good food. Very filling breakfast. I created my own omlette.

• Visited September 2014
1 Thank Daryl W
PA
“Great breakfast spot!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We went to Nicki's twice on our trip to Tampa. Is was in an easy to find location and from the reviews on TA we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed! Our waitress, Peggy, was wonderful! She was so sweet and efficient and helped us decide what we should order. Their homemade breads are perfect! They are willing to do just about any menu combination. I had french toast with their homemade white bread and my friend had her's with the cinnamon raisin bread and wow! The kiddos had pancakes, platters and as a blanket around sausage. Omlettes for my husband and on my first day there I had a scrambled egg platter with bacon, sausage,and green onions all mixed it. All the meals are very filling, not greasy, and very prompt. Not to mention, we LOVED their coffee and it was always being filled. Perfect way to start the day.

• Visited August 2014
Tampa, Florida
“GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This place is fabulous! We dine here almost weekly. I am not a breakfast food lover -- but this place makes me want to eat breakfast! Omelets are spectacular and there is a large variety to choose from. You can also create your own. Everything is cooked to order. We always sit at the bar - and get excellent service every time. The same wait staff has been there for years and I have never had a bad meal or bad service. It is a mom and pop joint that makes you feel like family. Give them a try!

Visited August 2014
Roanoke
“Loved it.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

So good. You know it's good by the full parking lot and people waiting. Service was great and the food YUM. Try the Debris.

• Visited July 2014