“my very favorite”
Review of Six Tables - CLOSED

Six Tables
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hubert
Montreal, Canada
“my very favorite”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

the most romantic in Tampa. the outside looks like nothing but having only 6 tables makes it very private and quiet. perfect place to hold hands

1 Thank LiseM1

Tampa
“Got engaged at Six Tables”
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I had the best night of my life at Six Tables. My fiance proposed to me at Six Tables. We are planning our rehearsal dinner to be at Six Tables. From my first dinner there to planning and anticipating my upcoming party, every experience has been outstanding. Tampa is lucky to have such a treasure.

3 Thank rody089
Tampa
“Go somewhere else, save your money”
Reviewed October 27, 2009

We thought it would be a unique experience and good food. WRONG! Food sucked, fish was foul, dry, tasteless. The salad was boring, the atmosphere old and stuffy. the only good thing was we brought our own wine. Oh yeah, the appetizer was good.. The bill made me sick! I could have flown to Las Vegas for dinner. Dont waste your time or money on this place. It should have closed along time ago,

3 Thank fllyguy86
Tampa, FL
“Overpriced restaurant in need of new design”
Reviewed July 15, 2009

I have always wanted to try this restaurant based on reviews that I have read online. It is an interesting concept. Unfortunately, the interior of the place is in desperate need of a major overhall. A lot of faux painting and fake plants in a cramped space. For the cost of dinner I would think they could afford to make it look a bit nicer.

The food was good but unfortunately not great. The service was very good, however. I would not return - it is not worth the price and the decor is tired.

1 Thank pawill
Pear913
“Amazing and intimate”
Reviewed September 3, 2008

great food, great service, not intimidating at all. my non foodie husband loved it as the chef had something for his liking at each course. I am the foodie and I loved it also because every course offered something that was new and exciting for me too. Bravo Six Tables and Chef Richard.

4 Thank Pear913